Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Master of Suspense

I'm taking Lily's advice and making you all wait til Wednesday for the hopefully final installment of The Wizards of Blogland.

Okay, not really. I mean, you will have to wait but it's not because I'm sadistic (though I'm sure some of you would disagree with that personal assessment). I'm just very swamped with work right now and today is the last day of excavation too, so I'm super tired. Why has real life not put itself on hold for me during the last three weeks while I've mucked around in the dirt? How inconsiderate.

Anyway, thanks to all of you who have linked to me and this convoluted story. With the exception of POM, I have no idea why you'd want to spread this story around Blogland, especially considering the horrible things I'm having done to your persons. Or will have done. (Your time is coming, Vanilla.) You must all be masochists.

If you feel the need to comment, but require some direction (other than wanting to inflict bodily harm on me), how about telling me what your favorite Hitchcock movie is. I'm declaring my preference for North By Northwest with the photo above. I heart Cary Grant.

Ci vediamo domani. (See you tomorrow)

P.S.--Lily! I'm not ignoring your email, I'm just being lazy. I'll get back to you later this week. In general though, everything is going well. Thanks again for everything!

10 comments:

Marcy said...

It's hard to pick. I loved The Birds, Rear Window, and Frenzy. Good shiz

Viper said...

Notorious - Also Cary Grant, but with Ingrid Bergman (yum).

I suppose I can wait for further humiliation. Dig away!

Vanilla said...

My time is coming? Can't we just continue to mock Viper and Nitmos? ;)

Frayed Laces said...

Loving what I've read so far! Can't wait for the ending! You crack me up, girl

Running Knitter said...

My favorite has to be psycho.

Nitmos said...

I'll go with The Birds. Every time I see a collection of 'em, that's the first thing I think about.

I don't know if you know this but Vanilla has been going around to everyone's comments saying things like "Xenia is afraid to pick on me" and "She's too scared to really zing me good" and stuff like that.

I don't know how you feel about that. I'd be pretty pissed and want some revenge but, you know, you do what you want.

Laura said...

Is it weird that I've never seen a Hitchcock movie?

Xenia said...

Laura--No, it just means you're incredibly young. :)

Meg said...

I haven't seen a lot of Hitchcock but I love North by Northwest and To Catch a Thief. Good luck with your work!

P.O.M. said...

I just linked ya cuz you called me a beauty queen. hee hee.
NO, kidding. This is such a fun, creative story. I we all love it when the "boys" get picked on!