Friday, 18 July 2008

Please hold the line and we'll be with you shortly

I'm heading off to the dig site in a moment, but I wanted to let you all know that I do plan on posting Part 3 of 'The Wizards of Blogland' today, though probably not til 3 pm EST or thereafter. It still needs some work and I know you all have high standards so I'm doing my best. (Or at least a half-assed approximation of it).

The story itself will be four or five parts in total, so I'll post the remaining parts beginning on Monday. Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I need the weekend (no matter how short it may end up being) off. Artists do need their rest after all. (I of course use the term 'artist' loosely.)

The explosion of my Sitemeter has alerted me to the presence of new faces around here. (Damn you Thank you, POM.) Hello everyone! Nice to meet you. Hope you are enjoying my convoluted attempt at creativity. I assure you it won't last long. (Both your enjoyment and my creativity).

One last thing. My Greek guilt complex has finally decided to kick in, so I thought I would just say that I'm writing this story in good fun and I don't mean to offend anyone. (Yes, even you.) If it feels like I'm roasting you on a spit or hanging you out to dry, it's only because I care. Or something along those lines. This is especially true for the individual I may nor may not cast as the antagonist. (My indecision is part of the reason for the delay of Part 3). Just know I've got a whole lotta blog love for you guys, no matter if I've not included you in the story or, if I have, mutilated you and your personality beyond recognition.

Ci vediamo dopo oggi. (See you later today)

12 comments:

Viper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Viper said...

Greek guilt? Is that like guilt wrapped in a grape leaf?

Nitmos said...

Why apologize? Slander away. Some of these people need to be cut down to size.

Lily on the Road said...

Hey, don't get all sentimental on us now!! Let'er rip!

HAHAHA, Nitmos, I can hardly wait to read what becomes of YOU!

Have a fun weekend digging. Take your time, suspense is what made Hitcock famous!!!

and keep up running....LOL

RazZDoodle said...

The blogging world is tough. Wear a helmet. Keep bangin' away and don't forget us when you get your first endorsement!

RazZDoodle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chia said...

MWAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! I'm a little behind on the times. You crack me up girl :-).

Viv said...

Hey we all can't be in every movie. LOL! so no guilt chickie. Have dun at the dig site(what does one say, really?)
POM link love can blow the site meter up. looking forward to Wiards III

Marcy said...

Ohhhh Nitmos should talk! ROFLMAO! HAHAHAHA

I think everyone knows *or should* that it's all in good fun. I'll be in the lookout chica!

Vanilla said...

I wouldn't worry about offending anyone if I were you, and especially not Viper. He totally deserves it.

Running Knitter said...

Your friends in blogland love ya right back. ;)

Merry said...

I am mortally offended and have written you out of my will.

On the plus side, I am also dirt poor, so you're not out much :)