1) Rental cars are wonderful.
2) They come with their own names. (Ours is Leon.)
3) They manuever rather easily onto ferry boats.
4) GPS is worthless, yet entertaining.
5) Accidentally running over my sister's foot with the rental car has pretty much shot to hell any good karma I ever had or would have possessed in future. (She's actually fine, but I still feel like ten kinds of shit about the entire incident.)
Hope you all are keeping yourselves entertained while I'm away. I'm currently trying not to feel too pathetic for being overly happy that one of my uncles has internet access even in the boonies. I'm sure there's a support group for my addiction. I'll search for one later.