Thanks for berating me in the last post, everyone. It helped. Seriously.
Moving on....it’s quiz time again! I can hear the collective groans from here. I do so enjoy them.
Okay, the person with the most correct answers wins a postcard and a Popener. A second winner will be selected via the random number generator, so leave a comment anyways. There’s still a chance.
Now for the questions. I’m feeling a bit nostalgic, so bear with me.
1) In Fraggle Rock, there were these little people who built things and looked a bit like Bob the Builder. What were they called?
2) According to the show’s theme song, Jem was
(a) truly courageous
(b) truly outrageous
(c) truly contagious
(d) truly skanktastic
3) Even though as a youngin I aspired to be Cheetara, this guy was actually my favorite ThunderCat.
What is his name?
4) Which Academy Award winning actor starred in PBS’ The Electric Company?
5) Name the villian in the Smurfs.
Bonus: What is his cat’s name?
Leave your answers in the comments of this post by 5 pm EST on Thursday, November 20. I’ll announce the winners on Friday.
Happy quizzing, everyone.