Last week, I saw the movie He’s Just Not That Into You. It was pretty funny actually. The only thing I didn’t like was that for the entire weekend I’ve had The Cure’s Friday I’m In Love stuck in my head on repeat. It was good the first day, but now it’s just killing me.
Tonight I hit the gym for another spin class, this one non-chafing, I hope. The rest of my week is shaping up to be rather onerous with lots of work and little time to faff about.
And since I’m once again desperate for blog material, I stole this non-tagging tag from Marcy. Google “[your name] needs” and type the first ten results. That’s it. Here are mine.
1) Xenia needs moderate to strong currant (sic) to be healthy and thrive.
How do I tell what kind of currant I’m eating??
2) Xenia needs overtime to top Lebanon, 78-69.
What do the numbers indicate? Missile strikes?
3) Xenia needs new schools, but not now.
I disagree. I’ve been to enough schools. I only need one more and that’s the one that’s going to employ me.
4) Xenia needs certain trace elements to be present in the water.
As long as it’s not urine, poop, snot, mucus, vomit or jizz...
5) Xenia needs iodine to grow and be healthy.
Huh. Who knew?
6) Xenia needs help.
7) A Pulsing Xenia needs a home Classified Threads (sic).
Well, considering this post, I guess this one is rather spot on. *shudder*
8) Xenia needs a new YMCA.
If it has a cheaper membership fee than my current gym, I’m all for it.
9) Xenia needs volunteer mentors for summer camps to bring hope to hurting kids.
I’m a saint. Score!
10) Xenia needs Head Varsity Football coach.
If he looks like this, then you betcha!
The wonderful Kyle Chandler
Apparently, I'm a town in Ohio, a village in Illinois and an unincorporated community in Missouri. Oh, I’m also a genus of coral. Awesome.
When I put in my real name, I found a whole new set of needs:
1) to realize that she is in fact not a bad ass
3) to go
5) a big family
6) an adoption sponsor
7) an exorcism video by Cherish
8) a baby-sitter
The kicker for this one is that the beginning of the sentence was “When it comes to sex”.
10) to start again
So I guess I’m a possessed social pariah who needs to be adopted by a big family so I can start over again. Oh, and I need a baby-sitter for sex. Yeah. I’ll leave it there then.
Have a great week, everyone.