Carpeviam tagged me for the 'ten things that make me happy' meme. Even though she and LooMoo have taken all the good answers, I’ll give it a go anyway. I’ll just be plagiarizing like mad. But it’s all their fault!
Ten things that make me happy:
1. My family who love and support me and try not to shatter my fragile mental state by not asking when I’ll be done with my degree too often.
2. My friends because they’re nerdy and just plain nuts and make me feel better about being the same.
3. My furball.
4. My passport which allows me to travel anywhere Americans won’t get shot at on sight. Actually my US passport will soon be joined by another one. Yes, I’m becoming a dual citizen soon. Go ahead and hate me.
5. English cream teas – Freshly baked scones smothered in clotted cream and jam with a nice hot cuppa to wash it all down.
6. Curling up with a good book.
7. Chocolate and peanut butter.
10. Running. Duh.
Now I’m supposed to tag ten people. I usually skip this part of the meme but today I’ve decided to go ahead with it, though I’m intentionally choosing some people because I know they won’t do it. Contrary, you say? You betcha.
1. Marathon Mama
2. MCM Mama
10. Ms. V