Thursday, 4 March 2010

Time to drink the koolaid

For those of you who don't know, Razz over at Running Off at the Mind is holding a virtual race, called Global Warning, My Ass!. The prizes are amazing. And by amazing I mean amazingly awful. How do I know this? Well, I'm contributing one of them and I'm guaranteeing it's going to be craptastic so don't miss out!

You need to sign up by the end of the day today to be eligible for the prize (cess)pool, so hurry your little selves on over there already. I've signed up because god knows I need another commitment in my life to cock up (hello sarcasm). I'm nothing if not a masochist.

And since I have nothing else to say (i.e. the scarlet zeros to the right), I'll leave you with a link to one of the best sites ever, Dlisted. One of yesterday's posts covered the potential de-nutting of Knut the polar bear. Michael K is a funny s.o.b.

Later gators.

8 comments:

Jess said...

Will you be crafting something together out of popscicle sticks?

Razz said...

What's with the avocado background. Looks like my grandma's kitchen.

Viper said...

I hope you contribute a popener and I win it, because then I'll have three! (Albeit, one of those is broken.)

Jamoosh said...

Can we decline prizes?

Adam Culp (Crazy Floridian) said...

Already signed up!

Danielle said...

Sigh, another website to procrastinate on. Like I needed that!

carpeviam said...

What?! I can't believe I didn't know about this until it was too late to sign up. Dammit.

You should win. Where do I vote?

X-Country2 said...

We better stick together on the crap-tastic prizes. I have a feeling everyone else will bail and send REAL prizes.