1. I ran on Sunday – four miles instead of my regular three. Woo.
3. I finally solved my housing problem for the first half of 2011. I’m no longer flirting with homelessness. Woo.
4. You can blame Merry for this one. She’s the one who brought it up.
5. Here’s an interesting article in The New Yorker about procrastination. Feel free to put off reading it till later.
6. I finally listened to the lyrics of this song and realized it’s an ode to break-up sex. For the sake of everyone, I’ll leave off commenting any further on that.
7. For my diss, I’ve been reading a lot about hard wood recently. Take that as you will.
8. I forgot it was Guy Fawkes Night on Friday. There was a big fireworks display over the weekend with the customary burning of Fawkes’ effigy. Gotta love how the repressed English express themselves sometimes.
9. Favorite quote of the moment: ‘An education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.’ – Terry Pratchett
10. A recent email reminded me that I still have two bottle openers to give away. I’ll try to get around to that sometime soon. Hopefully even this year.