Thursday, 20 January 2011

With bated breath

My future is being decided tomorrow. That’s when I find out if I got the job or not. Until then I’ve got a chapter draft to finish, a flat to clean, clothes to wash, some running to finally do and my sanity to find.

Or I can continue to freak out whilst staring at the wall.

It’s a toss up really.

Please think happy employment thoughts for me. And since I need all the good karma I can get right now, I’d like to ask that you also help out Georgia Snail’s very deserving sister and her wonderful fiancée have a chance at winning an all expenses paid wedding. Go here for details.

Later gators.

17 comments:

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

Got my fingers X'd for you, X! Best of luck. You deserve it!

GeorgiaSnail said...

A good run will help with the nerves...sending positive vibes!!!!

Thanks for the link lurve!

Jamoosh said...

I am chilling the perfect beer in which to toast your success because you will be getting that job!

Pam said...

Thinking gainfully employed thoughts for you!

Viper said...

Good luck. Don't hurt your eyes by staring at that wall. Cheers!

One Crazy Penguin said...

Positive vibes getting sent your way!

RunnuRMark said...

Good luck! Surely your wit and charm has won them over. In the meantime, keep staring at the wall until you start to see shapes. Or dead people. Whichever comes first.

Merry said...

I vote for running first. Then you can stare at the wall and freak out.

Prayers said, positive vibes sent. Also a virtual hug.

Jess said...

Fingers crossed!

MCM Mama said...

Fingers crossed for you!

Tyger Lily said...

Fingers crossed for ya!

Nitmos said...

Good luck.

BTW, your new blog design is freaking out my monitor. I can barely read anything as the text is overwhelmed with telephone booths.

One Crazy Penguin said...

So what happened!?!?!

Lily on the Road said...

I could have sworn I sent you a bloggy comment about coming to clean my place after you clean your flat while waiting to hear about your job...

SO.WHAT.HAPPENED....are you gainfully employed???

Lily on the Road said...

ps, what's up with Glaven? He's being nice....

Deb said...

AH! I just read this, so I'm hoping I'm not too late with the good vibes and the positive energy.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!! They'd be silly/crack addicted not to scoop you right up.

Leslie said...

So do we have an answer? The world is holding its breath =)