Sunday, 13 February 2011

Flowers, chocolate and heartburn

This is the Valentine’s Day card I’m giving this year.



It was designed by Larissa at mmmcrafts (and I also stole her photos). Click here to download and print your own copy to give to the one you loathe love hate mildly tolerate.

Last week sucked big hairy monkey balls for work and running. This week does not look to be much better. I’ll spare you my usual bitch-fit.


I’m a bit surprised about the lack of Richard Armitage knowledge amongst my readership. Well, not so much in respect to the guys. Unless you swing that way. In which case I totally support you. Wear it proud!

Anyhoo, Richard Armitage is (obviously) a swoon-worthy Brit actor. I know him best from the last season of Vicar of Dibley and the 2004 BBC mini-series of Elizabeth Gaskell’s North and South. He’s also been in several television series here including Spooks and Robin Hood. In the latter they had him wearing so much leather and eye make-up that he unfortunately resembled Alice Cooper. Eh, can’t win them all.

I predict Richard will soon garner recognition away from this sun-deprived little island. He’s in the Captain America movie that will be coming out soon and is currently filming The Hobbit in New Zealand with Peter Jackson. He’s playing a dwarf in that. I’m sure he’ll be a hot dwarf. Ok, I should probably seek counselling now.

That’s it for me, bitches. Catch up with you....someday. Maybe.

Later gators.

15 comments:

The Merry said...

That is an awesome card! I love it. And those pictures of R.A. are tempting me away from my devotion to Hugh. I guess I'm just so big-hearted that I can love 'em both at the same time. Hope they don't feel miffed at my polyamorous tendencies.

One Crazy Penguin said...

I can't believe that I didn't know of this guy till now! I've been missing out!

And *love* that Valentine. Too funny!

Carolina John said...

That's a great card! ah, I hate valentines day. good stuff.

Pam said...

Best. Card. Ever.

CMS said...

Whoa people don't know RA? He is seriously hot - even in the RH leather and long locks. He was shirtless a few times in Strikeback. Check it out. There was a card? I zeroed in on Richard.

joyRuN said...

A dwarf? Really? I'm not optimistic as to how hot a dwarf could look, although whats-his-face looked really really really yummy as an elf in LOTR.

No more "sucking" & "big hairy monkey balls" for you.

That's just wrong.

Keith said...

Love the card. I mostly hate Hallmark holidays. Which they all are.
Armitage - no idea.
And that Jackman guy, no idea either. What's he famous for?

Judith said...

Love the card! The Hobbit is going to be awesome. Everyone in Wellington is looking forward to it! As well as RA, dishy Aidan Turner is in it (the werewolf in being Human), and James Nesbitt.

Jamoosh said...

Hey, it's that John Stamos guy again. Are you stalking or just infatuated?

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

Alice Cooper? Why didn't you say so? SK-WEEEEEEEEALLL!1! I would do Alice Cooper in a SECOND, even though I know it means I'd be getting Greg's sloppy seconds.

(Alice Cooper was the live-in, love-in maid on Teh Brady Bunch, right?)

Tyger Lily said...

Love that card!

azusmom said...

LOVE the card!!!!
And I had a VERY NICE dream starring Richard Armitage a few nights ago. Woke up quite happy!

Tricia said...

love it!

Jess said...

Love the V-day card!

Spike said...

Obscure British actors is just outside of my world of knowledge. I'd likely do better if the category was "Nineteenth Century French Poets."

Let the debate begin about which category is of less value.