Thursday, 5 May 2011

Italian potpourri


Things from the past few weeks:

I ran once in April. Only once. I think my photo may now be found next to the dictionary entry for ‘pathetic’. Go me.

I really need to strength train. In particular, I need to do squats. My butt and thigh muscles are killing me right now.

Going into Rome the day before Pope JP was beatified was a stupid idea. However I did score this beauty:

Say hello to the Lollipope. How many people get to say they licked the pope? Probably too many actually...

My English bosses have scheduled an important meeting on July 4th. I’m sure it was intentional too. Damn colonial oppressors!

I return to England this weekend whereupon I need to start looking for a new flat in my new city while working and finishing up that pesky dissertation. Yes, it’s still not submitted. And no, I don’t want to hear what you have to say about that. Mmmkay.

Overall my time here in Italy has been busy but super fun. And I have the bonus of knowing I get to return again in the near future. Because really, nothing beats a nice piece of Italian ass.

Later gators.

5 comments:

Morgan said...

I always love it when you come out of hiatus to grace us with tales from your travels. LMFAO at the lollipope!

Jamoosh said...

Damn, here I was struttin' my stuff because I have a great ass and all along Italian Ass is where it's at. Damn again.

Viper said...

Now, what exactly do you do ina ass?

The Merry said...

You may not do much running, but you sure do a lot of running around. Maybe that counts?

Lily on the Road said...

Funny, funny, FUNNY!!!

Miss you tons....