Friday, 20 May 2011

Something's missing

Another work week coming to a close, another three morning runs completed. I’ll get in a solo run this weekend too for a total of four runs. It feels good to be building my running habit back up. Still only doing baby runs, but I’ll work on increasing those distances in the weeks to come in preparation for my half marathon training which will kick off in late July.

I’m still in full on apartment hunting mode. Monday is set to be a busy day with two work meetings and at least three apartment viewings, though I’m looking to add a few more. When apartments are advertized here, the signage doesn’t say “For Rent”. Instead, it says “To Let”.

That’s one letter away from toilet. So of course that’s what I think every time I see one of these signs. Maturity, I has it.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

5 comments:

Nitmos said...

No wonder they lost the war.

The Merry said...

I tend to mis-read 'realty' signs as 'reality' signs. Not that I always appreciate the kind of reality they're peddling. Hope you find The Apartment soon!

SteveQ said...

It's "Room for Runt" for me.

Viper said...

You sound like me with those short, morning runs. Good luck finding that new toilet. Cheers!

SteveQ said...

Just keep repeating "You're not a stalker... you're not a stalker..."

I saw your academic profile. Unexpected eye color!

Oh, and I keep thinking I see signs that read "Beware of Doug."