Thursday, 15 September 2011

Attention J. Maas

Although I'm pretty sure I'm down to only a handful of regular readers since I only post once in a blue moon and rarely about running anymore, I know (thanks to my sitemeter) that I have at least a couple of dedicated lurkers. I think it's because of my blogroll on the right. If that's the case then I'm glad I can be of service.

Anyhoo, I think one of those readers is J. Maas. If you are J. Maas, could you please email me (ukxenia at gmail dot com) your mailing address? I promise not to stalk you. Much. I just want to send you a thank you gift for your very kind donation to my sister's Alzheimer's fundraising page.

That's it. You can all go back to what you were doing. Nothing else to see here.

10 comments:

Keith said...

I was lurking. Waiting for something to incite me into commenting action. Sort of like a predator waiting patiently for lunch to come by. Very patiently.

The Merry said...

Sort of like a predator waiting patiently for lunch to come by
*snort*

Personally, I like your posts even if they're not about running. I'm easy, though not cheap.

Carolina John said...

Damn it! I wish I could take credit for being J Maas, but I'm J Flynn. it happens sometimes. Also I'm not nice enough to donate to alzheimers.

But yes I still sing along to your musings.

joyRuN said...

You know what I want, & it ain't Darcy & Jane.

SteveQ said...

I have John Maas' e-mail address somewhere. Probably the same one. Let me know if you need it.

SteveQ said...

Just realized it's Jeannette, John's sister. I'll send you the info.

The Merry said...

Still there are we?
If you use a cell phone while on a dig, do you have to pay a Roman fee?

AaReAn said...

I stumbled upon your blog and just wanted to say hi! Come on over and follow Color Issue...a blog all about color! :-)

xoxoxo
Aarean

colorissue.blogspot.com

Deb said...

I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deb said...

I STILL miss you! Finish that stupid dissertation and come back to us, already!