Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Death of the Dinosaurs


You don't know how freaking happy I am that I no longer have to research dinosaur images. Also, there will be a long and hopefully permanent hiatus on me posting my 3-things again. I think we're all bored enough with that crap. You shouldn't have to endure my daily work tedium. Just my tedious blog posts. Well, you will have to deal with a wrap-up post about this entire experiment at some point, but I'll try to make it brief.

Dino Days will be ending much as they began--with the shameless bashing of the T-Rex...after my (final) three-things list, that is. Enjoy.

Wednesday's woes:
1 - Exercise, any form.
2 - Keep editing Chapter 9.
3 - Track down excavation reports. (Some really old ones.)
UPDATE: Two out of three ain't bad. It's not good either.

If you have any difficulty viewing this first big-ass image, click here.


So that's why he's so angry.

I'm nothing if not a classy broad.

8 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

You ARE classy and sassy! Waaaaa to the end of the dino's....again!

Carolina John said...

ah, tha'ts great. I can't believe you actually found a dino image for every day. too funny!

joyRuN said...

But you're not going to disappear off the blogosphere completely, are you?

Redhead Running said...

I for one have thoroughly been enjoying all your dinosaur pics!

SteveQ said...

Personally, I think the dinosaurs went extinct because petroleum companies saw it as being profitable in their 60000000 year plan.

The Merry said...

I am impressed with your Dino dedication, not to mention all the other stuff you managed to accomplish!

Viper said...

T-Rex trying to play the banjo ... thank you. I was going to go back and check your work to see if you actually posted a dinosaur every day this month, but I got bored, so I'll just assume you succeeded. Congrats and cheers!

Theresa said...

I quite enjoyed all the dinosaur pics. So nice when others spend time digging *cough* up the funnies out there in the interwebs.