Friday, 10 February 2012

F*cktard Friday


I really hate people. Not that you guys don't already know this about me, but I thought it was worth mentioning again anyway. I did my shopping earlier today to avoid the weekend crowds and I still managed to end up in F*cktard Central. No courtesy, no common sense and, most of all, no respect for the space bubble. If I can hear you breathe and tell what you had for lunch, you're standing too close. Just FYI.

Most of my to-do stuff for today is already completed, but I'll post it anyway.

Friday's things:
1 - Walk for one hour
2 - Sort out what's left to edit in chapters 8-10.
3 - Sort out registration and travels plans for next month's conference.
UPDATE: Done.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

3 comments:

Keith said...

Except for a few individuals, I hate people as well. Particularly the slow walkers. Life is too short. Unfortunately, society frowns on trampling the slow. Sigh.

Lily on the Road said...

LMAO, I ALWAYS say "Humans are not my most favourite animal".

Have a great weekend X. BTW, thanks for caring.

SteveQ said...

"Hell is other people." - Sartre.