Friday, 3 February 2012

Journey to the center of nerdom


I'm off to Nerdtown for the day to use their library which is a thousand times better than the one at Port Nerd U. There's no freaking way I won't accomplish my three things today (barring natural disaster, transportation strike or free doughnuts) but I'll post them anyway. Gotta keep to the plan.

Friday's things:
1 - Walk 30 minutes. (This will be taken care of with the minimum 4 miles I'll get in with walking to and from the train stations.)
2 - Check TTSNBN references. (I'll only get through a fraction of them, but better something than nothing.)
3 - Begin identifying catalogue items. (Epigraphy and I have a somewhat tenuous relationship. We'll see who gets the upper hand today.)
UPDATE: Check, check and check.

Happy weekend, everyone.

5 comments:

Keith said...

Epigraphy huh. That's ambitious. You are going to go back through the internet time machine and read old blogs from GQH?

Carolina John said...

Have a great weekend X!

Viper said...

No slacking over the weekend. I need dinosaurs! Cheers!

Nitmos said...

Epigraphy? Look at you going all wordy on us. Nerd.

Jamoosh said...

I am laughing out loud at today's dinos!