Thursday, 9 February 2012

Lip service

 Just one question...WHY?!?

Still busy. Need more focus. Could definitely use more sleep and less faffing about. Not my strong suit sadly.

Case in point, did you know this font type is called Trebuchet?

Crikey.

Thursday's things:
1 - Walk for 30 minutes.
2 - organize the TTSNBN papers, books, etc that have sprawled all over my living room.
3 - add 50 more entries to the catalogue spreadsheet

UPDATE: Yes, yes and pretty much yes. The database crashed so I couldn't finish all 50 entries. But I don't control the database, therefore this still counts for me.

1 comment:

Lily on the Road said...

I'm busting a gut at the Dino's over the past few days...BWWAAAhahahahAHAHAHA.

do what is important first (as you are), working out will fall into place ... hang tough little Lizzard.