Sunday, 5 February 2012

Party on


I hear that today is the Super Bowl. I look forward to the seeing the highlights tomorrow on the web. And I of course am referring to the commercials. Though I am also keen to know how Madonna's half-time show goes. And the puppies too. Everything but the game really which I think is normal now for most people who watch it.

Sunday's stuff:
1 - Walk for 30 minutes.
2 - Re-write section 9.1.1. (No, that's not a typo.)
3 - Vacuum. (This is to shame joyRuN.)
UPDATE: Check x 3. I even did laundry, cleaned the kitchen AND did the weekly grocery shop. How much do you want to hit me right now, Joy?

3 comments:

Keith said...

Superbow. American football, right? Then if I time my run for the half time show the paths should be empty.

Deb said...

This is how I spent Stupid Bowl Sunday - I ran a 5K and was thrilled/horrified to discover that I was #1...in the MASTERS category. I'm feeling as old as those dinosaurs you keep posting.

joyRuN said...

Ugh! Finally vacuumed. Yesterday. Just in time for me to vacuum again!

I need to aim lower w/ my goals. Maybe one a day.