Monday, 27 February 2012

Rockin' it Europe-style

You're hearing this in your head right now, aren't you?

We're in the home stretch of dino month. WEE! A couple of you sad lovely people have expressed a wish that I continue to post dinosaur images after February. Short answer: no. Long answer: hell no. I pretty much scraped the bottom of the barrel with what I posted. Trust me, there's nothing more to post. At least nothing that passes my exacting standards. And we all know how low those are. 'Nuff said.

Monday's stuff:
1 - Exercise. Any form.
2 - Sort out broadband issue between service provider and landlord.
3 - Read article.
UPDATE: Fail, check and check. Meh.

3 comments:

Carolina John said...

And now your "stuff list" has been reduced to "do stuff". yea, that is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Viper said...

It doesn't take much for Europe's masterpiece to get stuck in my head, as it used to be our "cleaning song" at the end of the day when I worked at a used record store. The last two dino images better be rawrsome!

BTW, doesn't Carolina John look too skinny? Cheers!

Lily on the Road said...

Viper, CJ is looking rather on the thin side...let's go stuff some food into his piehole!

WAAAAA, on the end of the dino's...well, its happened before .... RIGHT????