Monday, 20 February 2012

Snowasaurus

Source: here

There's only nine more days (and nine more dino pics) until the end of the month. Savor them and the infliction of my daily tedium on you while you can.

Monday's must-do's:
1 - Run 2 miles.
2 - More data table misery.
3 - Scan the hell out of a book. (It's old, in a foreign language and never going to be reprinted which I believe overrides any possible copyrights issues. Just go with me on this.) Scratch that. The person who owns the book isn't coming into work today so I can't scan the stupid thing. Bah. So the new #3 task is to compile more bibliography. One can never have enough bibliography.
UPDATE: Check x3.

On a unrelated note, I managed to hem two pairs of jeans yesterday using this tutorial. Regular jeans tend to be a touch too long for my legs while petit jeans make me look like I'm wearing capris, hence the need for hemming. It didn't take that long to do and involved only a minimum of swearing and the sacrifice of one sewing machine needle. Well worth it, in my opinion.

3 comments:

Viper said...

Well done on the dinosaurs so far, and I guess on those three daily goals too--but mostly the dinosaurs. Cheers!

joyRuN said...

I have the same problem with jeans - my legs are short enough for the petite jeans even though I'm just shy of 5'6" (too much torso).

I don't have a sewing machine though & am definitely lazy, so I just buy the sticky clothing tape thing & fold my hems under. Fashionista alert!

The Merry said...

I love that picture!