Thursday, 2 February 2012

T-tastic


Another 2 miles yesterday. Actually it was 2.6. I know, I'm a wild woman. But not as wild as Mr. T apparently.

Thursday's things:
1 - Walk 30 minutes.
2 - Re-write section 8.2 (I need a break from the tables. My TTSNBN has about 300 of them in the main text alone. That number doesn't include the two appendices which are all tables as well. My head hurts.)
3 - add 50 more entries to catalogue spreadsheet (I'm currently at the halfway point, at least for the stuff that's already been put on the server.)

UPDATE: Check, check and check. Huzzah.

6 comments:

The Merry said...

Why stop at tables? Throw in a couple of chairs and a sofa while you're at it.

And you KNOW we're going to check back to make sure the walk has been accomplished. No pressure. Well, not too much pressure, anyway.

Viper said...

There was an artist from my home town who did a bunch of Mr. T inspired work. He had an R2D2 with his head for one painting. This totally looks like his work. Cheers!

Deb said...

I know you're a brilliant Ph.D. candidate and all, but you clearly need some help with your rounding. Everyone knows that 2.6 rounds up to 3...or 5 if you're a runner. Great job on running 5 yesterday!! YAY!!!!

The Merry said...

Excellent!

joyRuN said...

Still haven't vacuumed...

Keith said...

A server? There's a server involved? Not the human variety I take it? I'm sorry. You are doomed. DOOMED!!! (eevel cackle.)