Wednesday, 1 February 2012

This is happening.

After unintentionally posting dinosaur images the last two days, Viper has challenged me to post a dino pic in each of my daily blog posts this month. Twenty-nine days of daily activities, dinosaurs and reinforcing the irritatingly common misconception that archaeologists dig up dinosaur bones.

Challenge accepted.


Wednesday’s agenda:
1 – run 2 miles
2 – format and edit tables in section 8.2 (yes, again. There are a LOT of tables, people.)
3 – add 50 more entries to catalogue spreadsheet (Don’t say it.)

Sweet lord, the monotony.

UPDATE: Yup, yup and yup. Woo.

12 comments:

Keith said...

T Rex is hysterical.

Lily on the Road said...

Priceless! You are still kicking my A$$! But I'm coming to getcha in the month of February...hopefully I'll be back in action!

Carolina John said...

Man that's a lot of tables. And what else are archaeologists supposed to dig up? Nothing has been fossilized since dinosaurs.

Jamoosh said...

Just think, by the time this table madness ends, you will be an spreadsheet genius.

SteveQ said...

I HAVE to borrow that T. rex photo! I've always pictured you at a dig saying, "I'm trying to collect Roman pottery shards, but there's all these damn dinosaur bones in the way."

Viper said...

Good, now I have a good reason to keep coming back. Keep up the tabling. Cheers!

P.S., long live the Brontosaurus!

Laura said...

That pic has made me realize that I must be a T-Rex. Pushup failure, solved!

BrianFlash said...

Fascinating, really fascinating.

Who cares about that Roman garbage anyway? I'd rather have a new dinosaur species discovered. Maybe your next dig can be in Montana.

Mike said...

Archaeologists have better things to do than dig up dinosaur bones - like thwart Nazis and sit out atomic blasts in refrigerators.

Deb said...

We WON!!! I don't know how you're managing to get a damned thing done. All I'm doing is sitting here, giggling maniacally, waiting for the UPS man to bring me my Yak Trax.

I seriously hope you'll be posting a Moosasaurous picture.

joyRuN said...

Oh my GOD - I'm hysterical laughing at your winning comment at Nitmos's blog!!!!!!

You're freaking brilliant.

The Merry said...

And, of course, after that I simply /had/ to go read Nitmos' blog. I'll always read your stuff, Xenia, no matter where you go slumming.