Thursday, 29 March 2012

I moustache


Finally got in my first run of the week this morning. It was delayed because of work but mostly because of my dithering. Today's run was fabulous as well because I made the discovery that if I ran the park loop clockwise instead of counter clockwise as I had been doing, it's a hell of a lot easier. Only two short, steep inclines to deal with rather than a prolonged gentler incline that always seems to suck the life out of me. Aces!

I might get in a short run tomorrow morning before I catch my bus to the airport. Right now I'm packing a load of crap into a small bag and making sure my running gear gets in there as well. I will get to add Germany to my list of countries I have run in, dammit. I will not take nein for an answer.

This is it for me for the week. Happy early weekend to you all. And if you haven't already, go on over to Steve's blog to vote for the name of his new shorts. My suggestion (Pinky and the Brain) is currently trailing the leader (Groundskeeper Willy) by a mere 0.6%. Voting ends today, so hurry up and help me win!

Later gators.

5 comments:

SteveQ said...

Pinky and the Brain for the win (glad to do my part).

Keith said...

Congrats on your name winning! Now you have to go see Steve race some day, and get a photo of the two of you together. I mean the shorts and you, of course!

Deb said...

I think you won! First, Yax Trax and now this. You must be very proud!

The Merry said...

Xenia, I think I've found a new way to get motivated:
Zombie 5k:
http://runforyourlives.com/

Jamoosh said...

Germany means beer. I am jealous. Enjoy!