Monday, 5 March 2012

I so needed this right now

Well, I'm being screwed over by my internet service provider (*cough*Virgin Media*cough*)because of their acknowledged mistake which they don't feel the need to do anything about so I'm going to be disconnected for about two weeks unless they scrape together an ounce of decency and decide to give a fuck. I don't like blogging from work (not for ethical reasons, mind you, but because everyone in the room can see my monitor) so there probably won't be any posts till then. It's probably for the best anyway, because all I'd be doing is bitching about illogical company policies and incompetent employees.

Ugh. I hate people. And now I really hate Richard Branson.

9 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

Bastard, go sit in his office and blog from there.

Carolina John said...

Other people suck. No doubt.

The Merry said...

Two weeks? @&$)(;:/-!

Deb said...

Stupid Brichard Ranson! I bet HE has internet.

I hate, hate, double-hate, LOATHE Time Warner Cable. Every day I find myself wishing for their fiery demise.

Tyger Lily said...

yup,,,,other people suck indeed!

Jamoosh said...

Acknowledging Richard Branson as a person will get you nowhere. Instead, propagate to the masses about what a semi-liquid glubule of phlegm he is.

SteveQ said...

Dinosaur
Dinah Shore
Pauly Shore
Polly Bergen
Candy Bergen
Candy Glass
Cut Glass
Cut Text
Mark Text
Mark Bolan
T. Rex
Dinosaur

The Blonde said...

Ugh. Isn't that what all companies are coming to...illogical and incompetent employees. Everywhere. We are breeding illogical and incompetent employees!! Not me, mind you...

Keith said...

Hmm. Bummer about internet access. But I blame the anonymous middle manager that is making, or not making the decision in your case. I've little doubt that Branson would make the right decision in your case.

In possible conflict of interest reporting, Branson pays my brother to fly his airplanes.