Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Salute Steve's Shorts

A little while ago, Steve in a Speedo unveiled his new colorful racing shorts (or jammers as you tri people call them) gifted to him by his wife, Pharmie. He asked for name suggestions (his yellow shorty shorts have been dubbed the Bowl Full of Sunshine and the colorfully psychedelic pair Tutti Frutti.). I offered up Pinky and the Brain since (a) the shorts are bright freaking pink and (b) shorts are usually where the male brain is located (*ba dum dum*).

Steve apparently liked my suggestion because it was listed as one of the finalists. Voting on that post continues until Thursday. For a while there Pinky and the Brain was trailing almost everybody but it's now inexplicably moved into second place behind Groundskeeper Willy. If you haven't already, head on over and vote for your favorite name suggestion. Preferably my option though, because then I'll win. I don't really care whatever the prize ends up being, I just want bragging rights to naming Steve's shorts. Wait, that doesn't sound right...

4 comments:

Viper said...

Well, since my suggestion didn't make the finalists, I guess I'll vote for you. Perhaps Steve was offended by my "Bro Shorts." Cheers!

Keith said...

Done. Still second. Good luck!

Steve Stenzel said...

I was just stopping by to let you know that your name is in the running, but apparently you saw! :)

Have a great week!!

Lily on the Road said...

I voted for you too girlfriend! Hope Steve picks your sporty name!