Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Huh?


Oops. I forgot I had a blog. But I don't have a whole lot I feel like saying, so I guess it's for the best.

My travels went fine. I miss it actually as the weather in England has been rather depressing these last few weeks. Expected, but depressing nonetheless.

I haven't run in a month. I just haven't felt like it. I'm hoping that changes soon, but until then there's walking and yoga to keep me occupied.

Before I left on my travels, I changed the security settings to allow my blog to come up in search results. I was curious about what would bring people to my little corner of the internets. Not surprisingly, the results are quite odd. Search results include:
  •  running water bottles [This brings up a post from my early days of blogging when I actually, you know, ran.]
  • fuck bitch im bragging in nutella [What does this even mean?!]
  • tyrannosaurus mex [I knew that dino month was going to bite me in the ass.]
  • 14 year old man boobs [Yikes.]
  • antisocial sloth [This sums me up rather well.]
  • fuck i'm high [The complete opposite of me actually.]
These results just confirm that I'm a classy broad with a classy blog. Or else maybe it means I shouldn't have my mind in the toilet of humanity all the time and then proceed to blog about it. Eh, it's a toss-up.

Since I have nothing of real value left to say, here's a few pics from my recent travels. Enjoy.

We begin with Germany...




 View of the river on my one run there.

And now for Italy...

Roman shitter.






Later gators.

4 comments:

Deb said...

I love the pictures! That Roman shitter actually looks to be more modern and updated than my own.

Keith said...

The pics are nice, especially the with the Roman Erection.

Carolina John said...

Great pics! looks like a fun trip.

chia said...

Great shots! Miss blogging with you fair Xenia!