Oops. I forgot I had a blog. But I don't have a whole lot I feel like saying, so I guess it's for the best.
My travels went fine. I miss it actually as the weather in England has been rather depressing these last few weeks. Expected, but depressing nonetheless.
I haven't run in a month. I just haven't felt like it. I'm hoping that changes soon, but until then there's walking and yoga to keep me occupied.
Before I left on my travels, I changed the security settings to allow my blog to come up in search results. I was curious about what would bring people to my little corner of the internets. Not surprisingly, the results are quite odd. Search results include:
- running water bottles [This brings up a post from my early days of blogging when I actually, you know, ran.]
- fuck bitch im bragging in nutella [What does this even mean?!]
- tyrannosaurus mex [I knew that dino month was going to bite me in the ass.]
- 14 year old man boobs [Yikes.]
- antisocial sloth [This sums me up rather well.]
- fuck i'm high [The complete opposite of me actually.]
These results just confirm that I'm a classy broad with a classy blog. Or else maybe it means I shouldn't have my mind in the toilet of humanity all the time and then proceed to blog about it. Eh, it's a toss-up.
Since I have nothing of real value left to say, here's a few pics from my recent travels. Enjoy.
We begin with Germany...
View of the river on my one run there.
And now for Italy...