Friday, 10 August 2012

Going for the gold

I haven't done a damn thing since the last time I posted. I always have the best of intentions but no follow through. Eh, I'll sort it out one of these days. So, how does one go about getting re-inspired?

Watch the Olympics.

On Wednesday I attended the women's beach volleyball final in London. GO USA! Here are a few photos.

Brazil vs China in the bronze medal match. Brazil triumphs.

Match point in the USA vs USA gold medal final.

The medal ceremony. Kerri Walsh Jennings and Misty May Treanor score their third straight Olympic gold medal.

 
Raising of the flags for the national anthem.

 Listening to the US national anthem and feeling all patriotic.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

4 comments:

Natalie ~ This Chick Will Run said...

That. Is. AWESOME! Great shots and I can't even imagine what it was like to be there for that historic event! Now ya got me inspired! :)

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

We get two teams?! That doesn't seem fair. I guess we are just that awesome.

I almost popped over to watch the women's marathon, but then we decided London would just be craziness.

Viper said...

Three cheers for slackers! Anyone? Hmm ... meh, maybe tomorrow. Cheers!

Rebeccas DIY said...

Hi there and thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!