- I haven't run in five days.
- I have a half marathon to run next weekend.
- The former is not helping me look forward to the latter.
- Term is over at the end of next week and it seems like I'm the only one not going somewhere fun over the break.
- Instead I get to spend those six weeks catching up on badly overdue work.
- I know I should stop complaining, but this is my blog so suck it.
- I'm sorry I told you to suck it. Please don't leave Blogland because of that.
- Yes I have a horrendous guilt complex. It's made worse with lack of sleep, poor nutrition and no running.
- Again, not looking forward to that half marathon next weekend.
Check out this brief news story on Dlisted of Val Kilmer hosting a Mardi Gras parade. I laughed so hard I choked. But then again I'm a bad person, so that's to be expected.
Then there's these two photos courtesy of the Fail blog.
I'm not usually interested in football, but this is freaking fabulous.
Ladies, this one's a keeper, isn't he?
All right, folks, that's it for me. Have a great weekend.