Monday – 5 miles
Thursday – 3.1 miles
Saturday – 5.1 miles
Sunday – 4.5 miles
Total – 17.7 miles
Overall I hit my minimum mileage mark of 17 miles for 4 out of the 5 weeks. Not bad if I do say so myself. Now all that remains is to find out the results of my competitors to determine who is the ultimate winner of the challenge. Just a reminder, the winner gets to write posts on the losers’ blogs as a show of their superiority. In the event of a tie, we’ll leave it up to you, the readers, to decide who the winner shall be.
Frankly, my money’s on XC2.
Poor Vanilla. I emailed him for a few pointers on the proper way to sell my soul and in the end I didn’t follow his advice, retained my soul and took a couple of potshots at him in the process. He then tried to be a smartass, so now I’m going to get in one more dig before I finally let the whole thing die. To be fair, I think I’m the twit who brought up Star Wars in the first place, but that’s not going to stop me from torturing him with it a bit more.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...Vanilleia. (Editor’s note: Sounds like an STD, no?)
The Photoshop work is courtesy of a friend since I’m completely clueless with that program and don’t even have it on my laptop anyway.
Vanilla, you make a hot chick. You know, except for the fact that you're a butterface. :) FYI, there’s another non-Star Wars Photoshop creation involving both you and Nitmos, but that’s being saved for another time and another post. Prepare yourself.
You’re never going to get into an email exchange with me again, are you? ;)
It’s all about me
The lovely joyRuN tagged me for the 8-meme. I’ve done so many of these by now, I’m pretty sure you all know almost everything about me so I’m going to have a little fun with this one. Here goes:
8 Things I Did Yesterday
2. Went to the bathroom multiple times
3. Thought about doing some work
4. Decided not to do any work
5. Picked my nose
6. Picked a wedgie
7. Passed gas
8. Reveled in my hotness
8 Things I Wish I Could Do/Want to Do
1. Make a living doing absolutely nothing
2. Poop fruit
3. Fly so I don’t waste so much money on airplane tickets
4. Scratch that last one. Make it teleportation. That way I can bring luggage.
5. Eat anything I want and not gain weight
6. Re-enact all the running scenes in Run Lola Run
7. Smack people who irritate me without fear of retaliation or incarceration
8. Lick the Spartan cast from the movie 300 (pre-battle, of course)
8 Shows I Watch
I’m skipping this entirely since I don’t watch tv often and I can’t be bothered to make this section funny right now.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Officially being diagnosed with Tourette's
2. The day I’m not afraid to admit I had a huge crush on Russell Crowe (during the Gladiator days, of course)
3. Getting knocked up by a kilt-wearing Scot and explaining to my future child that no, contrary to appearances, daddy is not a cross-dresser
5. Hitting people with my cane
6. Running people over with my wheelchair
7. Pooping myself and having it be acceptable
8. Three words: Early Bird Special
8 Things I Want to Know More About: Tag You're It!
I wasn’t going to tag anyone in particular, but then I thought of Razz. God knows, he needs the blog material. So...
1 – 8. Razz
Have a great week, everyone. Catch up with you when I can.