Since I have nothing to report on the fitness front, let me regale you with things I learned at the wedding I attended this past weekend.
- If you show mild interest in the game of cricket around a cricket fan, be prepared for a lengthy tutorial in the rules of the game.
- Speaking different languages is not problematic for conversation—however, douchebaggery is.
- Sometimes odd couples are the perfect match.
- Men get just as sentimental at weddings as women, they just try to hide it more. Or not, as the case may be.
- There is no way in hell I will ever be able to understand German.
- It's not the smartest move in the world to make a crack about having ‘two left feet’ to someone who has a prosthetic leg.
Apparently Marcy has made a stop in the big city before heading to Maine. She’s been mingling with the locals and definitely leaving a great impression. Check it out:
Courtesy of Overheard in New York
We continue to miss you, Trash Queen.
Have a great rest of the week, everyone. Catch up with you guys later.